Help me
Apr 2, 2015 at 9:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Richsvt

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, my name is rich and have a problem with audio equipment.
I love this stuff. Can't seem to get enough of it.
I am listening to my AK100ii now it is just wonderful. I am also holding my Fiio X1 and look sadly at it as I do not use it too much. Then I look over at my iPod Classic and say, that one has some good tunes on it as well. Then I a have a smaller nano that I use for hiking and walking around. Not even mentioning some older stuff that has dust on it...

So here's my problem, I seem to think that I'd like to get the new Fiio x3 as well as the Pono Player, because, you know, they are cool. Then there's always a need for more amplification and then better headphones...where will it stop...I have more equipment than I really have a need for. Before someone volunteers to take some off my hands, I have considered selling off some to make room for newer stuff, but I can't seem to be able to part with any of it. Just don't want to.

I know, sounds like first world problems, but really, where does it end. When do you finally get something and say, yup, this is the best I am going to get, search is over...

It's not like I am dissatisfied with anything I've purchased, just curious to hear others in a similar predicament. Not looking to squander all my hard earned cash on the absolute best as I can't do that and stayed married.

Sorry, just trying be a little tongue in cheek. Please share your thoughts...

Apr 2, 2015 at 9:13 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi, my name is rich and have a problem with audio equipment.
I love this stuff. Can't seem to get enough of it.
I am listening to my AK100ii now it is just wonderful. I am also holding my Fiio X1 and look sadly at it as I do not use it too much. Then I look over at my iPod Classic and say, that one has some good tunes on it as well. Then I a have a smaller nano that I use for hiking and walking around. Not even mentioning some older stuff that has dust on it...

So here's my problem, I seem to think that I'd like to get the new Fiio x3 as well as the Pono Player, because, you know, they are cool. Then there's always a need for more amplification and then better headphones...where will it stop...I have more equipment than I really have a need for. Before someone volunteers to take some off my hands, I have considered selling off some to make room for newer stuff, but I can't seem to be able to part with any of it. Just don't want to.

I know, sounds like first world problems, but really, where does it end. When do you finally get something and say, yup, this is the best I am going to get, search is over...

It's not like I am dissatisfied with anything I've purchased, just curious to hear others in a similar predicament. Not looking to squander all my hard earned cash on the absolute best as I can't do that and stayed married.

Sorry, just trying be a little tongue in cheek. Please share your thoughts...

I have fifty watches, nearly one hundred cameras, tens of thousands of dollars in ham radio equipment and a very nice pile of Schiit and headphones.

You will get no sympathy from me. LOL 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back