"Help Me" Threads
May 23, 2005 at 2:14 AM Post #17 of 22
I cant stand those "I cant stand" threads.

Seriously if people asking for help is a problem for you, dont come to Head-Fi. He asked the question in the right forum. This forum is for stuff other than headphones and as was stated before, all our members have their different expertise. If they choose to help why does it bother or concern you?

May 23, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
I dont know if i am the only one who is getting tired of people asking people to help them buy shoes and stuff like that. Latly i have seen threads about "help me buy shoes", "help me buy a car", "help me buy sandals". This is stupid cant anyoen make a decision by themselves, i dident know that you have to ask people you dont even know what shoes to buy, come on people is it that hard to goto the store and try on a few diferent pairs, or do you have to go in there jsut for one pair of shoes becasue a stranger told you that they are good.

SO PEOPLE START MAKING YOUR OWN DECISIONS, YOU DONT NEED HELP.

who made you so rigeous?

If you don't enjoy the threads, why don't YOU get soemthign better to do, like not reading the "stupid threads"...

May 23, 2005 at 3:21 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Your the one who gave me the idea to start this thread, like c'mon man can you decide on FLIP FLOPS by yourself.

thats it tho, There are millions of fli-flops now i bet there are a few like the vans showed which i do own and i agree there very comfy, im just saying its allway good to ask people who well have been there done that

May 23, 2005 at 4:24 AM Post #20 of 22
I wanted to ask everyone here what the best car wax was. I got a response for Zymol in the 'I just bought a new car' thread. I wanted acrylic so I went with 'Liquid Glass'.

So, yeah, there are threads where a question isn't always answered.

But think about it - what if you wanted to buy a lawn mower, a chainsaw, a lounge chair, digital camera, a game system, a hiking show, a sleeping bag, a TV set, a computer, an airline ticket, etc. You'd think someone here would share their experiences. That alone may save you time, movie and aggrevation.

btw, if you get a wound on your body, use "real" vitamin E to not get scars.

Remember - just float your mouse pointer for a thread title to get an idea of what the thread may be about.

When it comes to spending money, why not first ask?

May 23, 2005 at 7:35 AM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

I dont know if i am the only one who is getting tired of people asking people to help them buy shoes and stuff like that. Latly i have seen threads about "help me buy shoes", "help me buy a car", "help me buy sandals". This is stupid cant anyoen make a decision by themselves, i dident know that you have to ask people you dont even know what shoes to buy, come on people is it that hard to goto the store and try on a few diferent pairs, or do you have to go in there jsut for one pair of shoes becasue a stranger told you that they are good.

SO PEOPLE START MAKING YOUR OWN DECISIONS, YOU DONT NEED HELP.

I hope every member in Head-fi remembers this line you uttered when you post a question about headphone or related gear in the future...

May 23, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
I hope every member in Head-fi remembers this line you uttered when you post a question about headphone or related gear in the future...

Ditto.

I like threads were people preface it with "Help me spend my money", we can be evil that way.
evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back