Help me replace my Ipod nano 6th gen!
Jun 17, 2014 at 11:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

aaron_s

New Head-Fier

Hi Everyone
SHORT VERSION AT END OF POST :)
I have a 6th generation ipod nano that I have been using to listen to various podcasts daily at work, and some music when I am at the gym (not daily). The nano has served me well, but two things have happened: 1) the screen has cracked, which hasn’t really affected the function of the touch screen. 2) the power button is broken meaning I cannot turn the unit on or off, or unlock it. I am going to attempt to fix this, but incase I fail, I would like to see what your opinions are on a replacement unit.
My favourite part of this ipod is that when I plug it into my computer, the podcasts that I have listened to are removed, and newly released podcasts are added to the device, I hate manually doing this so itunes makes me happy in that respect!
If I were to replace this unit, I would really like to keep the automatic update feature, although I don’t care if it is using itunes or another program. I also want to have a screen so I can see what I am listening to , so something like the shuffle is out. The replacement doesn’t need to be the same size, something the size of a cellphone or smaller would be preferred though.

IN SHORT:

Want something thats compatible with software that will automatically add podcast files i have downloaded that i havent listened to, and delete ones i have listened to
I dont care if its apple (itunes) or another manufacturer
budget: 100-300 dollars
size: at least 5gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back