Help me pimp my Zune
Jun 12, 2007 at 5:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

citywithoutmetal

100+ Head-Fier
The Zune is my first ever HD player and i'm loving it. Sounds great, even better than my shuffle(rip) and it holds most of my collection. My only dissatisfaction is the battery life, but I knew that coming in.

Right now I'm using the default earphones and it's caseless/skinless. I'm looking for a pair of analytical(sp) iems that work fine without an amp. y budget for IEMs is 200 dollars and the er4p is the front runner. I also need a case that looks nice and doesn't scratch the player. I want to get one of those plastic cases but they look like they'd scratch up the player :O. are there any lined with cloth to prevent marks? please help me, zune owners.

Jun 12, 2007 at 5:32 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by citywithoutmetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Zune is my first ever HD player and i'm loving it. Sounds great, even better than my shuffle(rip) and it holds most of my collection. My only dissatisfaction is the battery life, but I knew that coming in.

Right now I'm using the default earphones and it's caseless/skinless. I'm looking for a pair of analytical(sp) iems that work fine without an amp. y budget for IEMs is 200 dollars and the er4p is the front runner. I also need a case that looks nice and doesn't scratch the player. I want to get one of those plastic cases but they look like they'd scratch up the player :O. are there any lined with cloth to prevent marks? please help me, zune owners.

I highly recommend this case
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...ight=zune+case
Seriously, I would easily pay 2 times its price and still be very happy, so good it is.

Jun 12, 2007 at 6:43 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I highly recommend this case
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...ight=zune+case
Seriously, I would easily pay 2 times its price and still be very happy, so good it is.

I posted this as a reply to your case thread Andrew:

"Wow that is an absolutely beautiful case. I have the Belkin acrylic case right now and I'm not really a big fan of it. My only concern about this one is the closure system. Hard Drives + Magnets is the same as People + Chainsmoking/Drinking/Drugs.

Maybe I'm being a little paranoid, but I would be so much more comfortable with a snap or velcro."

Just wanted to share my concerns.

I can't reccomend any good IEMs since I don't own any, but I sure do love my iGrados with the Zune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back