Help me Out - Semi Giveaway
Apr 16, 2007 at 10:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

colonelkernel8

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello folks. I need a little help. It seems using UPS on Paypal is a pain because just now I realized I am exactly 18.37 in debt because of the delayed UPS fee that I thought I had payed already. Anyway, long story short, can anyone lend me exactly 18.37 (I guess a little more because of the fee) so I can have a 0 balance so I can order something for school (its a spider for an ecology class project). I would have clicked "Payoff negative balance with credit card" but I mistook the situation. I will pay the person back as soon as the bank transfer completes in like 3 days.

If you need any collateral, I stake my Head-Fi reputation on it (so, should I fail to pay you back, feel free to rip apart my feedback thread and troll any of my FS threads and just plain insult me in general), and I will send you a set of my custom DIY aluminum isolation feet (which I have started today) for free, that is, assuming they work out.

Apr 16, 2007 at 10:18 PM Post #4 of 9
It was just a joke.. relax.. obviously I was joking it wouldnt be a scam for 18 bucks (well unless you pretended like nobody lent it to you and you got like 18 bucks from 20 people).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back