Help me out pleaaaaaaaaaase
Feb 5, 2004 at 3:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

btaki

Do not re-size his pictorial property!
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to buy a portable mp3 player for a female friend of mine.
She's really hard to please
confused.gif
confused.gif

She wants something to wear on her arm and preferrably 4hours of music (I'm using lame with the Chris Myden settings )/256mb.
I got the Nike-Philips nsa 128 MB and She liked it but she wants more storage that's how we came to the brilliant conclusion that 256mb is better
very_evil_smiley.gif
, but the problem is She thinks that the Rio Cali and Chiba are really big and I'm trying to convince her that it's a waste of money to spend 180$ for a 256 mb non-upgreadable Nike
mad.gif
. I had to do a recovery on the Nike 20 mins after we got it because it kept hanging up on us and i don't know much if they are really reliable.
I would really appreciate all the help you can give me and since She's going to read the thread , please post the model that you
would recommend and why.

Feb 5, 2004 at 4:21 AM Post #4 of 7
My boyfriend gave me the iRiver IFP-390T for Christmas, and I love it. It's small, is so light when I wear it on the armband, I don't even notice it's there. Sounds very nice. Holds a good amount of music (256meg), has great menus and capabilities. (I'm using Chris Myden LAME too).
I'm really pleased with it. I ice skate with it, and it seems to be handling the movement and jarring, etc just fine.
I will change the earbuds eventually since the stock ones don't block out enough sound (I can hear the rink PA system too well). But they are fine if there isn't a whole lot of loud ambient sound.
So I give it a wholehearted reccomendation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back