Please help me, How to solve this problem
- send to Grado Lab to Repair
- sell it to person who can Repair

thanks for everyone
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 17, 2006 at 7:14 AM Post #2 of 21
what attached image?

Jun 17, 2006 at 7:31 AM Post #5 of 21
Wait...so were you sleeping with them on, or did you just wake up and find them like that? If so...damn those headphone gnomes...damn them to hell.

Jun 17, 2006 at 8:27 AM Post #8 of 21
Put a little glue on the metal below the hole (near the tip) and push it in firmly to the plastic till it feels like it's all the way in. Wait for glue to dry before using
tongue.gif

Jun 17, 2006 at 8:34 AM Post #9 of 21
"Glue" seems to be the magic word with Grados.
icon10.gif

Jun 17, 2006 at 10:16 AM Post #11 of 21
Try finding a tube of Krazy Glue or a glue that is of equal strength, usually you can find it at your local department or hardware store. If not you can purchase it online. Follow the instructions on the label of the glue carefully as glues of that strength will bond anything including skin permanently. I don't believe Grado will repair a damage that isn't a manufacturing defect but caused rather by the user.

Jun 17, 2006 at 11:59 PM Post #13 of 21
I would use high strength plastic epoxy for a longer lasting fix. the bonding it has with plastic and also steel is far superior to crazy glue. simply mix equal parts for a minute and apply. krazy glue is good where flexibility is not an issue, this application would most likely crack apart and fail after a few uses.
-sam

Jun 18, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #14 of 21
No it wouldn't unless you're planning on really flexing the headband assembly everytime you put the HF-1's on or accidentally sat on them. I've used Krazy Glue on many applications where there was a great deal of flexing (much more than those associated with a headphone headband assembly) and never once did it fail or where the bonded pieces came apart.

Jun 18, 2006 at 1:30 AM Post #15 of 21
I used super glue on my grados and they haven't broken since with some very rough usage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back