Help me list "smallish high-end" UIEM options
Apr 2, 2023 at 12:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Loftprojection

500+ Head-Fier
Hello, I'm trying to identify UIEM that have a small comfortable casing with a high end sound quality for listening before going to sleep (sometimes side sleeping). I already have the following options on my list, can you help me identify others:

Beyer Xelento
Senn IE600-900
Meze Rai Penta

Thanks.

Apr 2, 2023 at 1:40 PM Post #2 of 5
I noticed you've listed only MMCX IEMs; I've always preferred MMCX wired IEMs for sleeping as with the 2-pin options there is always the fear of bending the pins. The Westone W-series can be found for fairly cheap these days and you can't get much more compact than them.

Apr 2, 2023 at 5:10 PM Post #3 of 5
I noticed you've listed only MMCX IEMs; I've always preferred MMCX wired IEMs for sleeping as with the 2-pin options there is always the fear of bending the pins. The Westone W-series can be found for fairly cheap these days and you can't get much more compact than them.
Ho thanks, you're right, completely forgot the Westone, used to have one of their lower end offering, wasn't the greatest so I upgraded to Xelento. I'll check them out again, their 70 and 80 model might be something to compete against the ones I listed above.

Apr 3, 2023 at 7:12 AM Post #5 of 5
Hello, I'm trying to identify UIEM that have a small comfortable casing with a high end sound quality for listening before going to sleep (sometimes side sleeping). I already have the following options on my list, can you help me identify others:

Beyer Xelento
Senn IE600-900
Meze Rai Penta

Thanks.
Between those 4, I'd personally go IE900. Excellent single DD :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back