help me if you please!!
Aug 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

katarasg

New Head-Fier
At first i would like to say greetings to all of you and many thanks for your site!!I m close to buy a nnew mp3 player because my previous crashed under a car!!I had a sony nwz and have buy it before 5 years!To the topic now!!I like very much the ipod classic and the sony nwz -z1050!!I want it for gym and to play music in my hoyse and connect it to speakers!The first question is which of the 2 models is best for listening experience and second whar earbuds must choose to have good listening experience!The two items must go to 400 euro cost!can you help me please???

Aug 23, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
At first i would like to say greetings to all of you and many thanks for your site!!I m close to buy a new mp3 player because my previous crashed under a car!!I had a Sony NWZ and have buy it before 5 years! To the topic now!!I like very much the iPod classic and the Sony NWZ -Z1050!!
I want it for gym and to play music in my house and connect it to speakers! The first question is which of the 2 models is best for listening experience and second with ear buds must choose to have good listening experience! The two items must go to 400 euro cost! can you help me please???

I personally would take the Sony over the iPod.
But maybe check out the Fiio X3 and new iBasso DX50.
(Have no idea on ear buds).

You can also try posting questions on the website anythingbutipod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back