Help me get Equation RP-21's!
Jun 11, 2007 at 8:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Wallmaker

New Head-Fier
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to aid in getting a pair of Equation RP-21 headphones they trust and then mail it to me as I mail them the check for whatever it cost them (including shipping). I really want the headphones but I can't use a credit card online (mommy won't let me
frown.gif
). So is there anyone willing to take me up on the offer?

Also, I wouldn't mind discussion on whether the Equations I seek or the Alessandro MS1's are a better buy. They can be found at similar price points but have different things going for them.

If no one can take me up on the offer, that's fine. I'll just end up getting the Alessandro pair.

Jun 11, 2007 at 8:55 PM Post #2 of 4
Sure.

Call House of Hindenach at (419) 422-0392 and tell don (or dan) that Eric sent you.

Don actually prefers money order payment, and he's an authorized dealer who probably has a pair in stock. He's the one who introduced me to the product line.

Edit: he'll take a CC over the phone too, he just doesn't have online shopping set up on his website, seeing as most of his business is done face-to-face. Don says he'll match the going rate of $99 shipped CONUS.

Jun 14, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #4 of 4
Yeah. The only thing Don doesn't accept is paypal. If you sent him a personal check he'd probably make you wait two weeks while it clears both banks. So, if you can't do credit cards, money orders are ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back