help me find (trance techno)
Apr 27, 2008 at 3:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

12v

Head-Fier
been looking for the artist, title to this song for a while, do not currently have it but have not been able to find it. could probably play it on the piano or hum it to you but cant actually physically do it on the net lol.... please help.

the song starts off with nothing but a piano.... has 5 initial notes all progressing upwards in frequency.... then a pause then three notes progressing down in frequency, then a pause then then 3 more notes downwards in frequency then three more notes downwards in frequency....

ill make myself look like a dummy for doing it but ill try to hum it out. there are seven beats between the pause... on the seventh beat the next set of notes begins, of course there are no beats in the beginning of the song though.

do da di da du.......di da du....... di da du.......di da du......

ok the second and third di da du's make and octave higher than the first phrase and PLEASE tell me the artist and title of this song....

Apr 27, 2008 at 4:51 AM Post #2 of 9
paul van dyke has a similar song called for an angel that appears to have a similar style sound, maybe a little faster paste, but has the break downs, sound effects and similar context to the song im lookin for

Apr 29, 2008 at 11:20 PM Post #6 of 9
no neither one was close... thanks though two more songs to my collection
biggrin.gif

think piano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back