HELP me find some krk rokit 5's in canada for as cheap as possible?
Jan 30, 2010 at 2:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

OICWUTUDIDTHAR

Aka: DroppingDimes; trapper1, OGKoosh, kappachino, Yajirobe1
Rude and abusive
anyone no some stores that sell these!!! Need em as cheap as possible.

Anystore in Calgary that have these? I will buy online if free shippin

Jan 30, 2010 at 5:18 AM Post #3 of 16
A bump 2 hours after your last? <_<

Regardless, I guess my superior google powers will help you out.

Erikson Audio is a DISTRIBUTOR that carries the KRK Rokit 5s. You need to email them to ask who carries their products in Calgary.

"Please Note: Erikson Audio is a Canadian distributor and as such can only fulfill orders to Canadian retailers. Please send an email with your city and province to our order desk for the location of a dealer nearest you."

"info@eriksonaudio.com"

Feb 1, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #5 of 16
You need to do more research on your own, man. Regardless, here is a freebie: Both Long & McQuade as well as Axe Music carry those at $195 a peice. If you need to find them cheaper, check eBay or cross your fingers for some used ones to pop up somewhere. They are so heavy that shipping would probably kill it though. Google is your friend.

Feb 2, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #8 of 16
Get the M-Audio AV40.

Not that its better than KrK5, its just that its not that far behind, in fact with good source, and decent placement you won't find much to complain about.

Feb 3, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #9 of 16
Oh, forgot to mention. Often times Long & McQuade will give you a discount on their open box products. Their "demo room" is full of open box monitors in every price range. Last I was there, they had an open pair of rokit 5's, if you ask nicely, they will probably give you a good deal on the open box pair.

Feb 3, 2010 at 4:26 AM Post #11 of 16
cool im going to be using the RCA out on these, do I just need a standard RCA Cable and just cut it down the middle so the left and right connectors are long enough?

Feb 3, 2010 at 8:13 AM Post #12 of 16
There is no "RCA out" just XLR, RCA and 1/4" TRS inputs. Long & McQuade sell midway decent cables themselves. You could probably hack an RCA cable to work like you mentioned. Probably better to get some decent cables for them though, and go XLR if you can.

Feb 4, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #15 of 16
There is no "RCA out" just XLR, RCA and 1/4" TRS inputs. Long & McQuade sell midway decent cables themselves. You could probably hack an RCA cable to work like you mentioned. Probably better to get some decent cables for them though, and go XLR if you can.

then why did you say that?

Also where can i buy singular rca cables

Users who are viewing this thread

Back