Help me find good headphones under 250usd please!
Jul 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bwong247

Head-Fier
I want them to be portable on the go but not small and ugly. I listen to various types of music such as electronic , dnb , hip hop , ect. I think i heard about ultrasones being good but i want to know what you guys think. Im looking for some headphones around beats by dre SIZE or little bigger. I currently are getting the JDSLabs C421 amp. thanks alot guys!

Jul 9, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
I want them to be portable on the go but not small and ugly. I listen to various types of music such as electronic , dnb , hip hop , ect. I think i heard about ultrasones being good but i want to know what you guys think. Im looking for some headphones around beats by dre SIZE or little bigger. I currently are getting the JDSLabs C421 amp. thanks alot guys!

Beats by Dre is a whole line of headphones...  Which specific headphone are you referring to when you say size? 

Jul 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Like around that size. Isnt full size headphones like my AKG Q701's..... Im talking about like the SIZE of the beats, meaning that size in the earcups.

The Beats line is in different sizes...  Solo, Studios, Pros, etc...  Which headphone specifically so we can gauge size.

IDK if V-Modas would be too small for you, but they are flashy but also sound good.  Another thing that is between the size of the Solos and Studios is the Pioneer STEEZ 808s which sound great and have adjustable bass.

Jul 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

The Beats line is in different sizes...  Solo, Studios, Pros, etc...  Which headphone specifically so we can gauge size.

IDK if V-Modas would be too small for you, but they are flashy but also sound good.  Another thing that is between the size of the Solos and Studios is the Pioneer STEEZ 808s which sound great and have adjustable bass.

Oh sorry bro im derping, the beats studio size xD i have the vmoda crossfades already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back