Help me find a DAP that has 'change setting' for Fast Forward/Rewind - Large intervals
May 26, 2017 at 10:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

gegatron

New Head-Fier
Hello. I currently have Fiio M3 and like it's size and decent sound (with somewhat high interference), but no ability to sort folders/files and quite stupid UI I am hopping to find a better new player.

I am particularly interested in keeping it small in size and having the ability to either change the setting on how many seconds FF or RW interval is. So I could change it from being 5 sec FF to 30 sec FF and that will scan through the song faster. OR having a touch screen where I can scan through the song via scroll bar time.

I appreciate any suggestions. My old Cowon U5 had this ability to change setting for FF and RW interval. Really liked that player a lot, but very limited to 8GB memory and no SD Card. SD Card is also a must. Much apreciate any input. I would order from Aliexpress no problem. I can wait. But it is hard to search for this option, because 'fast forward'.....what do I search.....'FASTER forward'? haha. Doesnt work.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back