Help me decide-Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 wireless or Sony MDR1-ABT
Apr 28, 2016 at 4:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

shamanstar

Head-Fier
I have to choose between the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and the Sony MDR1-ABT. I have some "points" that I won and I can use them for stuff on a website from my work. I don't need any headphones. None of us do, right? But since they are what I love and they would be free, I'm thinking I should get one of these two pairs of bluetooth headphones. I currently have the Sony MDR-XB950BT, Jabra Revo and the Sennheiser MM550 as my bluetooth headphones at home. I use the Ultrasone Pro 900 most when I am sitting at the computer. I love bass. Electronic music is my favorite but I am not one of those people that wants bass to overpower everything else. I love a nice crisp and clear violin solo and also listen to acoustic music. I would say that I like a neutral sound with a little bump up on the bass. I like the Sony MDR-XB950BT because they are fun but I know they have too much bass.

All that being said, I am taking advice... which do you guys think I should get? I am also very into supporting companies with good customer service and it seems to me that I would have better luck with Sennheiser than Sony but that is based on nothing other than having dealt with Sennheiser before and liking it and having dealt with Sony products before and not always loving them.

I am going to spend the night reading the super long threads on each headphone but please leave comments if you want to help me decide. Thanks!

Jul 23, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #2 of 2
Which ones did you get. I too am torn between the mdr1abt  and momentum 2.0 wireless. 

I have heard the sonys but nowhere near me have the momentums to try.

I tried the 100abn 's but didn't like the sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back