Which Bluetooth headphone?

• Bang & olufsen H9i

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 24, 2019 at 9:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

erod

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone!

I am on the market for bluetooth, full-sized, circumaural headphones. They will be used on the train commute and possibly in the gym. Sound quality is number one concern. I am not a frequent traveller, so NC is not the most important thing.

Sources will be my Android phone and laptop. For reference, my main home can is the Ultrasone Signature DJ. Music tastes are varied, but mostly electronic and rock music. A bass shy headphone will not be the best pick for me.

The headphones in the title are the main contenders because they are on sale for Black Friday. If you have other choices, I am open to hear them.

Please, help me make a decision! I intend to make a purchase in the coming week.

Thank you,
erod

Dec 2, 2019 at 3:28 PM Post #2 of 2
I ended up getting the Bowers and Wilkins PX. I am happy with the comfort and can appreciate the sound signature, but I seem to be getting random cutouts in sound as I am walking. I listen for about 2-3 hours a day and get about 4-5 cutouts. Is this normal, or do I need to send them back? It is quite annoying to have the cutouts, but I would like to know if this is to be expected from BT headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back