Help me chose IEM 50$ range
Jan 30, 2017 at 10:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

noblex

New Head-Fier
Hello. I would like to buy a pair of IEM in the 50$ range, to be used with my phone and PC to listen to roughly any kind of music (dance, trance, pop, rap, rock, classic). I do not have an amplifier so I'd like something easy to drive. 

I am unsure about MEElectronics M6 PRO (45€), the SoundMagic E10 (40€) and sony EAX650 (60€). Which one would you suggest? 

Thank you

Jan 30, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #3 of 4
  Hello. I would like to buy a pair of IEM in the 50$ range, to be used with my phone and PC to listen to roughly any kind of music (dance, trance, pop, rap, rock, classic). I do not have an amplifier so I'd like something easy to drive. 

I am unsure about MEElectronics M6 PRO (45€), the SoundMagic E10 (40€) and sony EAX650 (60€). Which one would you suggest? 

Thank you

I have the E10 and like it very much. Smooth and detailed. Really good bass with a good seal. I think it's better than the Mee. Haven't heard the Sony. My Soundmagic is two years old and has taken a beating. It's still in great shape. FWIW.

Jan 30, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #4 of 4
I have the M6 Sports and if if it close to the same I would put it off my list IMO. The bass is bloated and can be a bit shrill . I would pick my KZ ATE's before them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back