Help me choosing my custom iems :(
Jul 15, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #17 of 18
I had my demo today and went for the JH11 Pro.

I listened to the 1964 V6s, UM Miracle, JH11 & 13.

My least favorite was the Miracles. They were a little too neutral for me. Vocals were also a little laid back for my liking. I can appreciate that the detail in music might have been high but I wasnt picking up on it because I was too concerned with the above issues.

1964 V6s were actually the first set i listened too. They were a nice fit (probable the easiest to get into my ears). Music sounded good too. Bass was slightly emphasized on. Mids were nice and clear too. They just lacked that "pow" I was looking for.

Next were the JH11. Excellent. Had the "pow" factor. Nice textured bass. Very clear and detailed. I was very happy with them.

Just for the sake of it I demo'd the JH13 too. They too were very very nice. But I couldnt detect anything that was worth £200 ($300 ish) more than the JH11s. I accept that this may be because I was running music from my iphone 5 off of Spotify, but for now and with my budget its just something I had to unhappily accept!

Cant wait to get my JH11's. I want to read more about them but for some reason there arnt many reviews on them :frowning2:

Anyone else got them and willing to report?

Jul 15, 2013 at 8:47 PM Post #18 of 18
Custom IEM demos are notorious for being crap but if you buy the JH11, you'll want to upgrade to the 13 sooner or later. You should also upgrade your source since those customs need a better source to shine. For a budget source, I'd recommend a Fiio X3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back