Help me choose please
Jul 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

augusto3210

Head-Fier
Right now I just have the Beats Studio..got it for 160 bucks and I liked a little bit but, not durable, heavy, use batteries, sound is muffled and not clear.
here is my list, kinda incomplete but..well

-V-Moda M100 
-Logitech UE6000 (16% off)
-Sol Republic Master Tracks (19% off)
-Skullcandy Crusher
-Monster Diesel Vektr (50% off)

Good looking, Comfort, Sound, Bass, Portability, Durability
Any other suggestions?
(Im not an audiophile, just a 15years old guy that is inspired and addicted to the headphones and sorry for my bad english)

darthsmile.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #2 of 61
i Have a pair of Sol Republic Master tracks and they sound pretty good but i have a pair of V-Moda M80's and they sound great. they are both really comfortable and light, I also want to buy the M100's. A great option for what you are looking are the Pioneer HDJ 2000. They are $350.

Jul 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #3 of 61
Quote:
i Have a pair of Sol Republic Master tracks and they sound pretty good but i have a pair of V-Moda M80's and they sound great. they are both really comfortable and light, I also want to buy the M100's. A great option for what you are looking are the Pioneer HDJ 2000. They are $350.

Pioneer HDJ 2000 are at 248 on amazon(48% off) but I dont like them cuz I dont wanna look like a Dj lol
the M80 are not so comfortable because they are On-Ear

Look at my list again, I added another headphone

Jul 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #4 of 61
As a DJ I have the Beats By Dre Pro, Sol Republic Master Tracks, V-moda M80's, Beats By Dre Studio and Solo and I've tried great headphones too such as the Sennheiser HD 25 1 ii and the Pioneer HDJ 2000 those are great headphones. I've also tried the Skullcandy crusher's and those are not too great. I love the Sol Republic because they have great bass, good trebles and middles, they also look great and they are very resistant. Go to epicskatnyc youtube channel. He has a lot of headphone reviews and stress tests. That might help you.

Jul 2, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #5 of 61
Quote:
As a DJ I have the Beats By Dre Pro, Sol Republic Master Tracks, V-moda M80's, Beats By Dre Studio and Solo and I've tried great headphones too such as the Sennheiser HD 25 1 ii and the Pioneer HDJ 2000 those are great headphones. I've also tried the Skullcandy crusher's and those are not too great. I love the Sol Republic because they have great bass, good trebles and middles, they also look great and they are very resistant. Go to epicskatnyc youtube channel. He has a lot of headphone reviews and stress tests. That might help you.

Im already suscribed to him but the Crushers are over 100!
In what order will you put my headphone list?

Jul 3, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #9 of 61
Check out the Ultrasone HFI-780. Excellent bass and better mids than Beats. Fold up, making them fairly portable. Some people feel that they clamp a little hard, but it does loosen up some over time. Plus, the clamping is what gives them the good bass response (better seal) and helps with isolation.

Jul 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #10 of 61
Check out the Ultrasone HFI-780. Excellent bass and better mids than Beats. Fold up, making them fairly portable. Some people feel that they clamp a little hard, but it does loosen up some over time. Plus, the clamping is what gives them the good bass response (better seal) and helps with isolation.

I dont like too much the design of those ultrasone, i would like headphones like the one on my list :frowning2:

Jul 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #11 of 61

I dont like too much the design of those ultrasone, i would like headphones like the one on my list :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back