HELP: Looking for an old thread
Aug 2, 2012 at 7:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

simplemente

New Head-Fier
Ok I know this is a little weird but here's the thing:  I'm looking for an old thread I read a while ago and I'm going absolutely crazy cause I remember perfectly having read this thread and now it seems that it has vanished away.

I remember it appeared in the head-fi featured content. It was about a guy (i think he was from NYC) who managed his music library in a really neat and organized way (using, among other things, Itunes to rip his CDs), and he explained all the details about it. Another thing I remember is that he divided his library in three different genres: Classical, Jazz and Rock. I also remeber another details: he was an engineer, and he spent every last penny he had on music (having to eat only ramen noodles for periods of more than six months).

I think that same guy also did reviews on his favourites headphones (all of which were audiophile and very expensive) giving his opinion about the performance of every headpone both in rock and classical music (maybe jazz too).

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Or did I just imagine all this? I will appreciate it if someone can find the threads I'm talking about (because I can't) or at least remember them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back