Help, link needed to website for Gigalab Moon DAC Mk2
May 1, 2009 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

auee

100+ Head-Fier
I looked but simply cannot find it. I am sure I will feel dumber when someone responds with it, but I am interested in this DAC and must bury my pride and ask for help. Thanks ladies and gents.

Jun 19, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adriel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't order from their Gigalab e-shop. My order did nothing for a week and was never charged. So I bought on ebay instead and it shipped the next morning.

Has it arrived?? would love to hear your impressions...

Jun 20, 2009 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 5
I have 50 hours on it so far. Once I have at least 30 days experience, I come out with the DAC reviews on another website.

The process of listening, judging, and living with DACs defies what is popular on head-fi--posting "first impressions".

There is too much inner debate, checking old biases, testing new theories, and changing opinions one day to the next for early impressions to be of any use.

I use a 1 in, 4 out s/pdif setup, so up to 4 DAC can be hooked up to the preamp at one time and compared quickly and easily, with repeatable and testable results. Too much opinion is out there already with people who must unplug their old DAC to try the new one, and I've learned those conclusions are very shaky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back