Help IPOD CLASSIC, I CAN NOT UPLOAD
Oct 21, 2008 at 10:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Scottsmrnyc

500+ Head-Fier
SONGS FROM MY COMPUTER TO MY I POD CLASSIC. I'VE BEEN WORKING AT TRYING TO DO IT FOR ALMOST TWO DAYS OR 12 HOURS SO FAR. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS XP ON MY HP LAPTOP. I CAN UPLOAD SONG ONTO MY COMPUTER FROM A CD SOURCE.

ANY IDEAS. DOES APPLE ACTUALLY HAVE A TOLL FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER WHERE A LIVE PERSON CAN HELP ME////

THANKS SCOTTSMRNYC

Oct 21, 2008 at 10:38 PM Post #2 of 16
Um, okay, three things:

1.) Having all CAPS ON doesn't make your point across any better, esp. when it's with poor grammar

2.) If you perhaps gave us more information, or asked on ipodlounge.com, we could help you via forums

3.) Your signature length has to violate some kind of rule at that rate

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:21 AM Post #4 of 16
Thanks for the information and by the way if the literature that came with my $250 investment in my IPod Classic had mentioned or even printed the website.. Ipodlounge.com and/or even had a toll free customer service phone number, I wouldn't have had to be so frustrated over this issue. So there to you. I didn't know that this wasn't America where people can't express themselves and their frustrations in relevant manner. It is surely your right to not have CAPS if you don't want them; but don't tell me how to write my threads or comments. Scottsmrnyc

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #5 of 16
TO ANSWER THE OTHER PERSONS QUESTION, THE MUSIC WAS UPLOADED FROM VARIOUS MUSICAL CDS ONTO THE ITUNES WEBSITE. IT WAS ADDED INTO MY ITUNES LIBRARY. I CAN SEE THE LIST OF SONGS IN THE LIBRARY.

SCOTTSMRNYC

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #6 of 16
NO ONE HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT MY SIGNATURE LENGTH EXCEPT YOU. IF THEY TELL ME TO SHORTEN IT, I SURELY WILL. SCOTTSMRNYC

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:27 AM Post #7 of 16
MAYBE I JUST HAVE BETTER STUFF THAN YOU DO. scottsmrnyc

Oct 22, 2008 at 7:45 AM Post #8 of 16
Last time I looked this wasn't America

Oct 22, 2008 at 8:13 AM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottsmrnyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NO ONE HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT MY SIGNATURE LENGTH EXCEPT YOU. IF THEY TELL ME TO SHORTEN IT, I SURELY WILL. SCOTTSMRNYC

Shorten it, it's annoying.

Quote:

MAYBE I JUST HAVE BETTER STUFF THAN YOU DO. scottsmrnyc

Do you also have a bigger e-penis? Wow, I'm so impressed. You win some you lose some I guess. At least I can load files to my iPod competently...

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:15 PM Post #10 of 16
HEY, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I RESOLVED THE ISSUE OF UPLOADING THE SONGS FROM MY COMPUTER TO MY IPOD. THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL. SOME OF YOU MUST BE REPRESSIVE REPUBLICANS. loom at what you;ve done. Scottsmrnyc

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:18 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Please shorten it, it is annoying. Or at least use a the smallest size font you can so I don't have to scroll down a page that is 50% your gear list.

Thanks.

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #12 of 16
Is this a real thread?

Oct 22, 2008 at 1:14 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

HEY, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I RESOLVED THE ISSUE OF UPLOADING THE SONGS FROM MY COMPUTER TO MY IPOD. THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL. SOME OF YOU MUST BE REPRESSIVE REPUBLICANS. loom at what you;ve done. Scottsmrnyc

Congratulations on finally figuring out what everyone else who has an ipod has been able to do without trouble.

Oct 22, 2008 at 11:14 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Thanks for the information and by the way if the literature that came with my $250 investment in my IPod Classic had mentioned or even printed the website.. Ipodlounge.com and/or even had a toll free customer service phone number, I wouldn't have had to be so frustrated over this issue. So there to you. I didn't know that this wasn't America where people can't express themselves and their frustrations in relevant manner. It is surely your right to not have CAPS if you don't want them; but don't tell me how to write my threads or comments. Scottsmrnyc

iPodLounge.com isn't associated with Apple computers, it's a separate private forum. You probably could've just googled Apple or iPod and found Apple and found a technical support phone number there.

Posting in all caps is both annoying and rude. If you want to be annoying and rude, then go ahead.

Quote:

Please change the length of your signature. It's annoyingly long to scroll through and it is pretentious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottsmrnyc

You are not entitled to help from anyone at Head-Fi. This isn't Apple, it's a privately run web forum. You were being extremely rude, so you shouldn't be surprised that no one was offering to help you with your problem.
Keep political comments to yourself- that's a violation of the forum's rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back