Help/Info needed on using Schiit products in Europe and Asia
Feb 17, 2016 at 7:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Adnan Firoze

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

Hope this is not a duplicate but I live in NY but I travel a bit and this summer I would be staying in Europe and Asia. I was wondering since the Schiit stack (or any of their products for that matter) uses 110V and not a range like 100-240V, what is the solution for usage in those continents where the standard is 220V input? I would rather not use a bulky transformer adapter (unless it's safe) but any insight regarding this would be much appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Feb 17, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #2 of 3
  Hi all,

Hope this is not a duplicate but I live in NY but I travel a bit and this summer I would be staying in Europe and Asia. I was wondering since the Schiit stack (or any of their products for that matter) uses 110V and not a range like 100-240V, what is the solution for usage in those continents where the standard is 220V input? I would rather not use a bulky transformer adapter (unless it's safe) but any insight regarding this would be much appreciated. 

Thanks. 

If what you have are the smaller Schiits with an external PSU, then just order the 240v PSU from Schiit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back