help in getting a new set of headphones
May 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

marcusgratus

New Head-Fier
hello
This is my first post over here. I would like some help in buying headphones. I generally listen to pop and ballad music. My budget is very less. about 20 to 25 pounds. Right now i have a seinheissure in ear phones which cost me abt 6 to 7 pounds. ^^. It starts painging after some time. I was planning to get one that cover my ear. After looking for a bit i was thinking of buying a HD 201. (i dont like bass and would prefer to have only what is needed without any booms). The thing is i dont know much about headphones. I looked seinheissure up as i have heard about them. So i was hoping that the members over here would be able to help me in making a decision. Is there any other phones out there from any company in this tight budget that is better than the 201's.

Thanks in advance to all your help ^^
marcus

May 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #2 of 4
Skip the HD201. A much better budget choice is the JVC HA-S160 Flats headphone. I am listening to it now.

Jul 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM Post #4 of 4
hello sorry for the very late reply. ^^. the jvcs look to be very good. However i have come across what appears to be doubts on the build quality with claims that they break too soon. Is there any truth to this. If true is there any other alternative. If false though i think ill get myself a pair of these.
thanks again for all the help
marcus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back