beyer dt100
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2009 at 11:36 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by applaudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
P.S. Love your avatar. Pure genius!
bigsmile_face.gif
Did you come up with it yourself?

Sennheiser UK had a smiley similar to this several years ago - upside-down headphones to look like a smiley.
biggrin.gif

But your avatar is pretty good as well - and very recognisable.

Oct 27, 2009 at 11:39 AM Post #6 of 12
PS - if I remember correctly, the DT 100 had the cable coming out of the right-hand side - and there is no cable in the picture.

3 explanations:-

1) he is wearing them the wrong way round

2) the picture has been reversed

3) the headphones are actually the DT 100-V cordless version (picks up from an induction loop).

Oct 27, 2009 at 6:18 PM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Willett /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PS - if I remember correctly, the DT 100 had the cable coming out of the right-hand side - and there is no cable in the picture.

3) the headphones are actually the DT 100-V cordless version (picks up from an induction loop).

2) How would a reversal of the picture alter what's actually showed in the picture? It only reverses the way which things are facing, basically.

Oct 27, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by checkzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2) How would a reversal of the picture alter what's actually showed in the picture? It only reverses the way which things are facing, basically.

The idea is that this is actually a picture of his left side (where the cord isn't visible) and reversed it so it looks like its his right side. The cord would then be on the other side and not visible from this side.

Oct 28, 2009 at 6:23 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Willett /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1) was what I first thought after identifying the headphones, but yeh, I see it could have been either of the other options.

Oct 28, 2009 at 6:26 AM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by applaudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So it appears to be. Good eye.

P.S. Love your avatar. Pure genius!
bigsmile_face.gif
Did you come up with it yourself?

nah, didnt come up with it myself. saw one in pink of all colours on another website. couldnt be bothered photoshopping so quick search and there it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back