Help I am new and have a few questions
Nov 5, 2018 at 7:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

prosnowboarder

100+ Head-Fier
Hi just a few petty questions that I'm not finding an answer to.

I would love to put my ZMF Camphor Eikon and Blackwood Auteur up for sale but not sure where to post and I have no privileges to post in the headphones forum. If you are interested pm me. Do I need a number of posts to be able to use that forum? Should I be separating these questions into separate posts to accumulate more posts?

My next question is I have the schiit gunggir MB and often hear a quick break in the music almost like skipping but more faint and it just cuts the sound for a moment. as a side note I do experience a strange grounding situation when I touch my computer for the first time after a while I will get a shock and then the gungir clicks as if resetting and cuts out for a few seconds. I'm thinking this may also be the cause of the minor interference that I was describing initially. Is there something I can do to help this? Are power strips ok and should they be high end?

Third is I am looking for a source for a good tube for my lyr 3 and want something ok to good with the zmf flagships. any recommendations?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back