Help, how can I rid myself of my roomate and his music!?
Nov 20, 2003 at 5:42 AM Post #18 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
Open up his PC case, take a nice long pee in it (hey mods can I say pee?), close case
smily_headphones1.gif

I am kidding of course, just say it isn't working out and he needs to go, easy enough.

Make sure the power is off before you proceed to pee.
biggrin.gif

Nov 20, 2003 at 6:38 AM Post #19 of 46
thanks for that wonderful analysis redshifter, i guess i do need to make peace with myself and my roommate so i can live in harmony with the world

this thread is a joke, but not really, but still, it is, and I am moving out next semester, its not a big deal

Nov 20, 2003 at 5:13 PM Post #23 of 46
Just send a PM to J.Y. mentioning piano wires............

Nov 20, 2003 at 8:48 PM Post #27 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by maestro
thanks for that wonderful analysis redshifter, i guess i do need to make peace with myself and my roommate so i can live in harmony with the world

this thread is a joke, but not really, but still, it is, and I am moving out next semester, its not a big deal

you're welcome?
confused.gif

is it a joke or not? most murders happen between people who know eachother--that ain't no joke either.

Nov 21, 2003 at 12:44 AM Post #29 of 46
Let's suppose the roommate is straight, and is a bit homophobic.

Just nudge on his shoulder a couple of times, and say to him, "I guess it's just the two of us here tonight..." I bet the roommate will be out of the door in no time.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2003 at 2:07 AM Post #30 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Musicfan123
Let's suppose the roommate is straight, and is a bit homophobic.

Just nudge on his shoulder a couple of times, and say to him, "I guess it's just the two of us here tonight..." I bet the roommate will be out of the door in no time.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

While doing this, also look at him lovingly in the eyes and give him a suggestive grin to further instill fear.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back