Help getting started with first hifi DAP
Jun 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

atjhsieh

New Head-Fier
I've recently ordered a Nova N3 from Hisoundaudio and I just had a few general questions.  Ipods are pretty much the only music players I've ever used, so itunes is really all I know.  I was wondering if you could just drag and drop songs from itunes into the Nova, or if there was something special you had to do.  Most of the files are AAC and I have a few FLAC files in Cog.  I also noticed that most of my songs in itunes didn't have ID3 tags.  Would this present a problem with organizing songs?  Would the Nova still be able to sort songs by artist or album or anything like that without tags?  Also, is there a program that would tag my songs in itunes or is there another way to organize songs in the Nova?  Any advise would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Jun 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
I've recently ordered a Nova N3 from Hisoundaudio and I just had a few general questions.  Ipods are pretty much the only music players I've ever used, so itunes is really all I know.  I was wondering if you could just drag and drop songs from itunes into the Nova, or if there was something special you had to do.  Most of the files are AAC and I have a few FLAC files in Cog.  I also noticed that most of my songs in itunes didn't have ID3 tags.  Would this present a problem with organizing songs?  Would the Nova still be able to sort songs by artist or album or anything like that without tags?  Also, is there a program that would tag my songs in itunes or is there another way to organize songs in the Nova?  Any advise would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Nothing special you have to do. Just drag and drop. IDK if Nova supports AAC, but it supports Flac. You should be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back