Help for a rookie
Oct 22, 2012 at 12:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Heisenberg88

New Head-Fier
Hey there I´m kind of new in this world, and I want to learn more, have some advice from the experts and meet new people, and at the same time I have some cuestions, I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 250 II and I don´t know if have made the best call there, 'cause they have some awsome lows but some times I feel that the mediums just disappears, and they have some troubles with the high tones, so I'm thinking in buying another headphones more for a just in home use, I've put the eyes in the Sennheiser HD 595 model, the technical sheet looks good and they also looks cool but, as I said before I´m just a rookie in this, so I want to know what do you think? so that is one of my questions, the other one, the biggest by the way, I want to buy something to put my headphones in and you know, give them the best use, to get the more quality as my economy can efford so I need some Amp or some Monitor, and also I want some source of Hi Quality CD player or something that a medium economy can efford, so those are my questions, thank you all for helping a rookie, and sorry for the bad English I'm from México and somethimes I just struggles with it LOL.

Oct 22, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Hey there I´m kind of new in this world, and I want to learn more, have some advice from the experts and meet new people, and at the same time I have some cuestions, I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 250 II and I don´t know if have made the best call there, 'cause they have some awsome lows but some times I feel that the mediums just disappears, and they have some troubles with the high tones, so I'm thinking in buying another headphones more for a just in home use, I've put the eyes in the Sennheiser HD 595 model, the technical sheet looks good and they also looks cool but, as I said before I´m just a rookie in this, so I want to know what do you think? so that is one of my questions, the other one, the biggest by the way, I want to buy something to put my headphones in and you know, give them the best use, to get the more quality as my economy can efford so I need some Amp or some Monitor, and also I want some source of Hi Quality CD player or something that a medium economy can efford, so those are my questions, thank you all for helping a rookie, and sorry for the bad English I'm from México and somethimes I just struggles with it LOL.

Sorry my mistake my headphones are the Sennheiser HD 205 II

Users who are viewing this thread

Back