Help finding right IEM!!!!
Jul 11, 2015 at 4:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Land-O-The-Free

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, fairly new to all of this and am looking for a good IEM. My experience thus far is owning Audio Tech ATH-M50x's, and some Sennheiser HD398's for about a year. Truly enjoy both of them and hopefully will upgrade this year. Anyhow, I am looking for a good pair of IEM's. I recently just bought the Meelectric MP6's because of their rather positive reviews for the price. But I found them to be relatively sharp with the highs, which is hard for me to handle as I have had two brain surgeries that revolved around a tumor in my inner ear canal. The surgeries have made my left ear sensitive to sharp sounds. Sorry for the personal bit, but i feel it to be relevant to my needs. So I would like to be around the $100 range, but am willing to go to $200 if truly worth it. So I am not a bass head, and like i said, I really enjoy my current headphones listed above and would love to get something as close to the Audio tech's as i could with an IEM. Also I was curious as to whether or not open back IEM's exist? Thanks for all your help guys!!!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back