Help finding replacement headband padding for HD 800
Aug 11, 2022 at 8:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

KeyboardCowboy

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD 800 (original silver model) that needs replacement ear pads, and replacement headband padding. The current set on the headphones has begun to shed. I have located a pair of genuine earpads. However, I can't seem to find the headband padding in-stock anywhere. I've been searching everywhere for about a month now and just can't find any headband padding in-stock. Sennheiser directly might be able to backorder one for me, but I have no idea how long that may take to ship. Maybe I'm just missing something, but does anyone know where I can order the genuine headband padding part where it's actually in-stock? The part number is 534406.

Thank you

Aug 11, 2022 at 8:36 AM Post #2 of 2
There's certainly plenty of after-market versions available on ebay and Amazon. However, I understand your desire to obtain the original, genuine Sennheiser pad. If it were me and my current pad was shedding, I'd go for both - get a compliant pad from ebay or Amazon, then order a genuine one from Sennheiser, too. That way, at least you can comfortably, if not optimally, use the headphone while you wait for however long the shipping will take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back