HELP FINDING OUTRIGGER SPEAKER STANDS
Jul 30, 2006 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

tom hankins

Headphoneus Supremus
I have searched for there website, but with no luck. Does anyone have any idea how to get in touch with them? Maybe there made by some else or some thing? Outrigger speaker stands, the ones made for floorstanders to set on with the adjustable spikes on the bottom.
All brands welcome.
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2006 at 9:21 PM Post #2 of 7
Anybody...please..

Jul 30, 2006 at 10:35 PM Post #3 of 7
This company has been recommended to me (and on other forums to other people) time and again for being excellent value. I have a few comments from owners who have owned expensive steel stands say that if they were to do things all over again, they would have just ordered the skylan stands and filled them, the skylan stands being as good as or better than the mega moola steel stands. You do have to fill them, though.

http://www.skylanstands.com/

Just FYI, I decided to go with concrete cinder blocks for the time being and am not affiliated with skylan. The proprietor's name is Noel, though, I do know that. He can custom make any stand height/style you need using the materials he offers.

Jul 30, 2006 at 11:02 PM Post #4 of 7
Thanks alot for your help. I will shoot him an email and see if he can work something up for me.

Jul 30, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
Thanks alot for your help. I will shoot him an email and see if he can work something up for me.

You should check out Billy Bags. They can do pretty much anything to custom spec.

Jul 31, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack
You should check out Billy Bags. They can do pretty much anything to custom spec.

Jeeesss, I'm an idiot!! They are building me a rack right now! I'll call tomorrow.

Jul 31, 2006 at 12:24 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
Jeeesss, I'm an idiot!! They are building me a rack right now! I'll call tomorrow.

LOL. I love their stuff. I kept their phono table even though i got rid of my vinyl rig. I have used their monoblock stands for speaker stands. I also use their desk, a rack and speaker stands. I want to do my whole house in industrial Billy Bag's, but my wife has a different opinion on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back