Help Finding a Solutions Manual
Nov 7, 2006 at 6:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

EhJayKim

100+ Head-Fier
I am taking AP Phyics, but I'm not getting all of the problems. I was looking at the student solution guide, but reviews on amazon said to just get the instructors guide. My teacher usually just walks in, puts a problem on the board, then sits at her desk. She believes that physics is about discovering the answer yourself and a lot of the time won't even tell you if you're right or wrong until after she has graded it. And after grading, she won't tell you why you are wrong just that you are. She told me that the class was about taking the AP test and the Phyics comes second. I can't get help from her and the whole class seems to be struggling.

I was looking for a while but can't seem to find the Teachers Solution manual, does anybody know where I could find one? This is the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Scient.../dp/0030209722

Thanks,

-A

Nov 7, 2006 at 3:40 PM Post #2 of 2
It it going to be hard to get the teachers manual. The publisher probably only sells them to school and so you would have to get it from a teacher. But teacher's don't like giving away answer to homework you should be doing yourself.

A student solution manual is much easier to get. At least you will know every other answer. Because your other classmate are struggling too, work together. read the book, compare answers, ect. You'll make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back