Help- FH9 vs FD7 or Recommendations for IEM under $1000
Nov 6, 2022 at 4:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

flippant1

100+ Head-Fier
I haven't used IEMs for a few years and was enjoying Dunu and ended up with the Shure 535 for my commute. I am looking for an IEM which would have a sound profile similar to a Focal over ear- like the Utopia. I saw a few posts that led me to the Fiio FD7 with the pure beryllium driver which is Focal land.

And then when I looked at Fiio I saw the FH7 which seemed to have very inviting qualities. I guess I want to keep the price under $1k to get an idea of how much I actually use the IEMS. I spend hours a day with over ears.

Any thoughts are welcome Meze Advar? Senn IE600?

Thanks

Jul 20, 2023 at 3:45 PM Post #6 of 7
I haven't used IEMs for a few years and was enjoying Dunu and ended up with the Shure 535 for my commute. I am looking for an IEM which would have a sound profile similar to a Focal over ear- like the Utopia. I saw a few posts that led me to the Fiio FD7 with the pure beryllium driver which is Focal land.

And then when I looked at Fiio I saw the FH7 which seemed to have very inviting qualities. I guess I want to keep the price under $1k to get an idea of how much I actually use the IEMS. I spend hours a day with over ears.

Any thoughts are welcome Meze Advar? Senn IE600?

Thanks

Jul 20, 2023 at 3:57 PM Post #7 of 7
i have,noble mystique tws and fiio FD7 for travel. home use focal stellia. i like berilium sound. happy shanling M7 user here :darthsmile:

Attachments

• IMG_9938.jpeg
    IMG_9938.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9943.jpeg
    IMG_9943.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back