Help: Etys or Shures wanted in Philly today!
Mar 15, 2006 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Deadfan

New Head-Fier
Hi, I lost my Ety 4ps! I've searched everywhere and figure they're either in some hotel, somewhere in my house to be found later, or they were in my wife's minivan when some bozo went into the UNLOCKED (grrrr) minivan in our driveway and stole her change and CDs.

In any event, I'm flying cross country tonight and want some canalphones for the flight and the vacation that will follow.

I'd like to buy shures or etys from a local store or a local head-fier today. Anyone have any canalphones for sale or know of a store in Philadelphia where I can buy some decent canalphones?

Thanks, Mike

PS email me at mpo at stradley dot com

Mar 15, 2006 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 6
I've seen some Shure e2's and e3's and Best Buy and CompUSA. You may also want to check at Guitar Center, if they are near you.

p.s. If you go to BestBuy.com or CompUSA.com, and do a search for these products, you should be able to plug in your Zip and it will display if they are available for in-store pick-up.

Mar 15, 2006 at 8:47 PM Post #3 of 6
CompUSA (some stores) also carry Ultimate Ear IEMs as well.

Mar 15, 2006 at 9:24 PM Post #4 of 6
circuit city has all shure phones on sale. there should be one of those around philly.

plus, since you'll be flying; you might find an electronics store inside the airport. I know there's a Brookstone in O'hare, which carries shure phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back