Help deciding my first pair of Quality headphones!
Aug 12, 2013 at 2:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

asingh

New Head-Fier
Hello Everyone, 

I am new to this place and a complete noob on quality headsets. Recently I lost my Sony earbuds and now I decided to just get one final quality pair that I will thoroughly use and enjoy. I have wasted countless hours on the internet searching for headphones but to no avail. Each time someone seems to suggest a more powerful headset for similar price. 

What I am looking for: 

- Great Sound Quality - Bass. Will listen to a lot of electronic music, hip hop, and classical
- Decent noise isolation (for studying)
- Portability (I plan to workout in them, lifting weights, but if they can withstand running, that would be great)

Recently I went to best buy and listened to numerous headphones and I found that the Dre Studios delivered the best sound quality from the ones I tried.  I found a link on ebay that is selling them for $200.00 100% authentic (as the seller claims). If anyone can verify this link that'd be awesome
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Dr-Dre-Studio-Beats-Over-Ear-Headphones-Black-White-Red-Blue-Purple-/130959327743?pt=US_Headphones&var=&hash=item1e7dc8c1ff

I have looked everywhere on all kinds of headphones but I cant seem to make a decision
I am open for recommendations from everyone as majority of you are experts on the subject :)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back