help choosing IEMs
Feb 14, 2015 at 7:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Pobs97

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone, i have done some research on what i could buy lately and am focusing on three main IEMs. They are:

-MEElectronics A151
-SoundMagic E30
-HiFiMan RE-400

I chose these due to their availability in amazon (i live in Mexico). I also chose them because they where mentioned in various places, for instance starter's buying guides. I have not tried any of them and am not really familiar with the audiophile descriptive jargon (i know what some terms mean but have not really differentiated them in any of the headphones i own/have owned), so i am trusting on what you say about these headphones and why i should buy which.

The main reason i am buying them is because i want to experience something of a higher quality, while I am on the go, than my Sony MDREX10LP. I would be using them with my Moto G phone, but I’ll be buying a sansa clip in the future. I should also mention that i listen mainly to rock and punk, and enjoy too some other genres (classical guitar, piano, blues, jazz, swing). What i definitely don't like is electronic music, hip-hop, rap, pop, etc.

I am open to any other headphone suggestions, but i'll have to see if they can be shipped to Mexico.

Thanks for the help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back