Help choosing DAC / AMP Combo
Aug 17, 2017 at 6:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kueller351

New Head-Fier
Hey guys!

No surprise here, you guys are used to this but I don't really find a thread that look like my needs!

I purchased a Soundmagic HP151 and I will mainly use it for large variety of music from my computer and games.

I do not have an internal sound card so it's all on my motherboard which is not best quality... I would need recommendation for an AMP/DAC to get better quality and step up my music listening sessions.

I would like it under 150€ and available in Europe but I'm open to all recommendation. I don't really know what would be the best, an internal sound card or a portable solution. What are your thoughts about this?

Thanks

Aug 18, 2017 at 6:44 AM Post #4 of 6
Aug 25, 2017 at 8:15 AM Post #5 of 6
Hey! Thank you all for your answers !

I see the Fulla 2 get a lot of fans here! I'd like to get that but I can't really find it on the internet in Europe. On the Schiit website it is out of stock and can't find it anywhere else.

On amazon they got only the Fulla 1 for sale. Should I just wait for Schiit europe to restock? Thank you guys !

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #6 of 6
On amazon they got only the Fulla 1 for sale. Should I just wait for Schiit europe to restock? Thank you guys !

The Fulla 2 is a lot better than the Fulla, especially in terms of features and functionality. You could always import a Fulla 2 from Schiit.com. (They ship internationally.)

http://www.schiit.com/products/fulla-2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back