help choosing audio technica headphone
Jun 12, 2008 at 8:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

lavinachtani

New Head-Fier
i already own cresyn e630 in ear and im buying mylar x3i which again is in ear
so im more inclined on buying a headphone
im buying from jaben ..x3i coupled with another earphones

the at-onto and at-eq66 are headphones so im more inclined towards these 2...what is the sound difference in these ...which is better

there is also the ath c100m which fits budget..this is a normal earphone ...how is the sound quality of this as compared to the onto and eq66

others which fit bidget are ath-ck5 and ath-ck1....these are in ear phones...i wanna know how the sound quality of these 2 is as compared to onto and eq66

so tell me which of these give the best sound and would be the best buy

Jun 12, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi there.

I have tried the onto, and I dislike the fit, comfort and sound. They are harsh, and I think it is because of the poor fit and lack of squeeze.

I have heard good things about the eq66, for what they are. Certainly not for audiophiles, but that doesn't seem to be your concern. Cheapish with decent sound and style, very short cable though.

and the c100m's which I have heard actually sound like the stock iPod earphones, i was not a big fan of them, and you won't be either unless you hate bass.

Jun 13, 2008 at 6:36 AM Post #4 of 5
what is the sound difference between the onto and eq66
ive read that onto is lacking in bass but the sound clarity and soundstage is really good....what about the eq66...does is have more bass and decent clarity and soundstage?
and what about the ck-1 and ck-5...anyone who cann tell me about their sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back