Help. Campfire Orion or FLC8s
Mar 24, 2016 at 12:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

imserious

New Head-Fier
Hi, im torn between Campfire Orion and FLC8s.dont know which to choose. i listen to harcdore punk metal, sting,, jazz and electronic.or should consider other iems? thank you good people.

Mar 27, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #3 of 3
My bad for seeing this later.

I did have a listen to both the Orion and the FLC8s. What I can say is that the FLC8s is the better choice if you want to have some spices to your listening (changing filters), while the Orion are pretty much as resolute but with bright yet engaging kind of signature compared to the "balanced" FLC8s (Grey Front+Grey Rear+Gold Filter), which are pretty similar but with better bass emphasis and even more forward mids, in my experiences.

Personally, the FLC8s are a safer choice at the moment (I am eclectic when it comes to music) while the Orion are really impressive as a pair of single balanced armature driver in-ears, I personally won't pick them up as I have heard some others that I personally find to cost less yet more fun and resolute with my music (which I always put ahead of audio gears/sound quality). Take all of these with grain of salt though as I don't own either of these after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back