Help buying best portable headphones over ear !! with d2
Sep 18, 2009 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

readbmr

New Head-Fier
Hi all and im new to this forum and it does look great, hence why im after a little advice on buying the correct headphones for use with my cowon d2, ok ive already have tried the akg 81 dj headphones and to me they sounded awesum but the cable was to long !! great bass and they even kept out noise from outside, shame about the 6ft cable !!, ok i now have some grado sr80s but they sound fantastic but they leak to much noise !!! am i being fussy as i just want the correct ones that have decent amounts of bass and keep the noise out and with a short cable no longer than 2 metres...Oh was thinking of getting some akg 414 or 416 !! are they any good ? or perhaps some akg k181 dj for home use !! help im going crazy !!

The only problem i can see is that are too many headphones to choose from and where do you stop, i even tried some sens kd 228 s but they werent any good for me, thats why im after some advice from you guys and also it would be good to hear what you are using with your cowon d2...oh btw i also have a portable fiio e5 but not to worried about using that if i have the correct headphones ..

Hope to get some advice soon from brian..

Sep 18, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #2 of 3
Ultrasone HFI580 and HFI780 are great choice because they have natural surround sound affect call S logic and they isolate well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back