HELP Anyone know where I can find this cable?
Dec 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

ohhgourami

Headphoneus Supremus
I just got my amp today and the seller did not include the cable.  I tried radioshack and home depot and they both didn't have this cable.  I was told that Fry's might have it.  Anyone have any ideas?  I might plan to upgrade from a generic cable later so would anyone know where they sell nice cables that would fit this type of plug?

Code:
 [url=view-source:http://i.ebayimg.com/t/VERY-NICE-MARANTZ-DIGITAL-MONITORING-AMPLIFIER-PM-84-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$%28KGrHqIOKpME6eBd+CBiBO%29hBZuVuw%7E%7E60_3.JPG]http://i.ebayimg.com/t/VERY-NICE-MARANTZ-DIGITAL-MONITORING-AMPLIFIER-PM-84-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$%28KGrHqIOKpME6eBd+CBiBO%29hBZuVuw%7E%7E60_3.JPG[/url]

I would much prefer that I can get this at a physical store.  I want to use my amp ASAP.

Dec 3, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #2 of 12
No pic brah. copy paste doesnt like headfi very much 
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2011 at 8:08 PM Post #3 of 12
OOPS!  I was so caught up in trying to look for one I forgot!!!  GRRR

It is almost the same dimensions as a standard 3 prong.  I'm almost tempted to sand down a bit of an extra 3 prong to get it to fit.  Seems ok since the middle prong of a 3 prong is ground...right?

Dec 3, 2011 at 8:19 PM Post #6 of 12
Yes that is the one!  I guess I'll have to drive over to guitar center to get one.  Would there possibly be other places that would have this connector?

Dec 3, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #9 of 12
The nearest place I can think of that has this is guitarcenter since they have Roland keyboards and they supposedly use these connectors...but the nearest guitarcenter is like 20 miles from me.  Any other store that would possibly carry this?

Dec 3, 2011 at 8:53 PM Post #11 of 12
They probably won't even have spares floating around.  The bestbuy close to me is relatively new and they don't carry keyboards.  Any other ideas?

I can't even study right now...I want to listen to my amp tonight!  I think I'll just drive to guitarcenter before they close.  Funny that the gas I waste will cost as much as the cable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back