Help/Advice on using Sennheiser BTD 600 BlueTooth USB Adapter on Apple M1 MacMini
Jan 4, 2023 at 11:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Jazz1

1000+ Head-Fier
I was hoping to adding aptX capabilities for streaming music using Apple Music and Tidal. I have B&W P8 and M&D MW75 that I believe supports aptX. After plugging in the Sennheiser USB adaptor I'm not sure what to do next. I have looked at the MacMini's BlueTooth settings, but I'm not seeing any obvious connection to invoke for pairing the headphones to the adaptor.

Note I am using the MacMini's native BT for a Logitech BT keyboard and mouse.

Anyone else out there manage to add aptX BT to their Apple Mac? Many thanks!

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023 at 6:49 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi, it's been over a month since you wrote the above, but the instructions for the dongle will clearly tell you how to pair it. I didn't have such an easy time pairing even with following the instructions, but I've been able to pair fairly consistently now. My issue is that sound keeps cutting out every 30-60 seconds when Im using it, which is really frustrating, because otherwise it works fairly well.

Feb 8, 2023 at 6:50 PM Post #3 of 4
Hi, it's been over a month since you wrote the above, but the instructions for the dongle will clearly tell you how to pair it. I didn't have such an easy time pairing even with following the instructions, but I've been able to pair fairly consistently now. My issue is that sound keeps cutting out every 30-60 seconds when Im using it, which is really frustrating, because otherwise it works fairly well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back