Help A N00b Out!
Sep 18, 2007 at 11:11 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by invisiblegun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would recommend the Shure 530

tongue.gif
me 2 you should save up buddy and go for the big boys

Sep 19, 2007 at 7:34 AM Post #18 of 21
As far as noise cancellation you're not going to get much better than from an IEM. On ear buds aren't really adept at that sort of thing. If you're on a tight budget the e2c's are a bargain.

Sep 19, 2007 at 8:20 AM Post #19 of 21
For your case... go for IEM

As for which one,

1. It depends on how good your ear.... by means if you can appreciate higher end IEM... go for that... otherwise... no point spending money for something that you'll not appreciate... Audio is surely have learning curve
2. It depends on personal taste...
3. you should aware that IEM need time for learning to get perfect fit otherwise, it sound crap... I'm new to IEM as well and need 2-3 weeks playing with tips and how to insert to get a good seal...

So IMO, it would be better to start with decent gear and step up, instead of stright to higher end and cannot appreciate and regret later...

E2C for 28 quid is no brainer for me as long as you satisfy with them... than mod them to make it better. If you find it lacks something in the future, than you can go to higher end which solve that or using amp. By doing this way, IMO you will learn how to appreciate higher end and you'll find that it is worth on spending money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back