Hello!!
Jun 3, 2014 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

lemanr

New Head-Fier
Hello everybody

I came to this forum by recommendation in another forum to see all the information, and mainly looking for CIEM

I will read all the rules and try to learn all i can from here

Thanks to all and sorry for my english

Jun 3, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #2 of 5
You'll find all the information and biased opinions here! Ha! And don't worry about your English too much, there are tons of members here who's primary language isn't English.

Welcome to Head-Fi, and sorry about your wallet.

Jun 3, 2014 at 12:57 PM Post #3 of 5
  You'll find all the information and biased opinions here! Ha! And don't worry about your English too much, there are tons of members here who's primary language isn't English.

Welcome to Head-Fi, and sorry about your wallet.

Thank you,

Im sorry for my wallet too jejeje, im looking for a custom iem, and when i can post in trade fórum, i will post it

Now i am going to look the fórum and discover many undescovered brands for me :)

Jun 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #4 of 5
What's your budget for a CIEM? Are you willing to buy a used one off someone and have it reshelled? That would be the cheapest option to get the best quality.

Jun 3, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #5 of 5
Yes, i want buy an used ciem and make the reshell, it will be my first ciem and i spent to pay less than 600€ in total, or 800$, i am looking the cosmic ears reshell , for this i have around 500$ for the used ciem, if i pay less better Jejeje

Enviado desde mi C6603 mediante Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back