Hello there! need headphone suggestions For Studio+
Apr 15, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #16 of 36
Sennheiser HD25 for me best value all round headphone.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 15, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #17 of 36
Please don't get the HD280. They are dreadful and they break a lot. Take a look at the "my most disappointing headphones" thread, it's literally flooded with it.
HD-25 is perfect for what you want.

Apr 16, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #18 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by DistortingJack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please don't get the HD280. They are dreadful and they break a lot. Take a look at the "my most disappointing headphones" thread, it's literally flooded with it.
HD-25 is perfect for what you want.

yeah i'm taking the hd 280 off my list. with all the recommendations i'm still a bit favoring the sony v6, since it is actually within my budget and the reviews all says it has superb sound despite it's fall backs.

i don't wanna be asking too much but if you guys can provide links for all the suggestions that would be GREAT. i can google them up but theres just so many sites i don't know which ones are reliable.

Apr 16, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #19 of 36
WOW ok on second thought. i think i'm gonna go with a AKG K271 studio.

however there are apparently two version?? the mkII and the studio. are they the same with different names or are they two totally defference product.

Apr 16, 2009 at 4:09 AM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiXSeaBlue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok. i'm now officially more confused. i'm getting so many mixed reviews its driving me nuts. i honestly don't know which one is better than the other.

A few things to keep in mind are that all sound is subjective so some people may enjoy the sound of one can over another while someone else feels quite the opposite. Another thing to look out for is that not everyone has tried all these headphones, and some people have but only for a very short time so many people can't give you a full comparison. That said, any scraps of information are good and will lead you to make a better purchase. The other thing to keep in mind is that any one of these headphones is a HUGE step up from the Skull Candy you are using currently, so whatever you choose I think you will enjoy the sound of immensely. The biggest stumbling block for many people is just being able to make yourself just buy one. It is very easy to just read more and more reviews, float back and forth between this and that can, etc. but eventually you just have to decide to buy something. There is on can that does it all, so eventually you'll have to settle on a purchase and just enjoy it, or alternatively do what many people here do: buy a can, find what you do and do not like about it, get another one based on the new criteria, ad infinitum.
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #26 of 36
i just got my M50 yesterday. but i haven't heard the AKG so i can't offer a comparison...
i'd be happy to answer any questions you've got about the M50 though.
and no, it never ends...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back