Hello, new here and in need of advice
Jun 30, 2013 at 9:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

uzunaruto

Head-Fier
Hey I recently lost my Vsonic Gr02 Bass Edition after lending it to a friend for a weekend (first and last time) and now i'm looking for an upgrade. I'm looking for something that sounds as good or better in terms of bass as the Gr02 but also has a better soundstage. I'm not sure if thats the right term, but before the Gr02, i had the Soundmagic PL-30 and though I consider myself a bass lover, I really enjoyed it, the sound was just different from the random earbuds I'd buy at best buy like the Jvc Marshmellow. I'm looking for my next iem to sound like both the Gr02 and the Pl-30 combined. My budget it under $60 as I'm currently trying to pay off my ever increasing college debt, so the lower the better :)

Sorry if my post/description is'nt clear.

Jun 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #2 of 3
The Klipsch Image S4 seems to fit your needs. Very good bass with good soundstage. However, they don't hold up to everyday wear and tear, unless you're very gentle with your stuff.

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #3 of 3
^ That me be a problem as I tend to sleep with my headphones. The longest any iem I've had has lasted me about a year (Meelec M6) and the shortest would be  a little over a month with the soundmagic pl-20.

Thanks for your time and help btw. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back