Hello, My name is Sanjay...and I have a problem. Head-Fi!!!
May 14, 2008 at 7:44 AM Post #16 of 25
It's ok man. Were all there with you. You'll never be alone.

Hi, My name is John or Jam, anyway, I am a Headfiolic.

May 14, 2008 at 3:43 PM Post #17 of 25
What if u can actually make money out of this habit of yours?

make a museum out of your collection..
biggrin.gif

May 14, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #18 of 25
Hilarious.
smily_headphones1.gif
I've noticed lots of Canuck Head-fiers on here.

In other news, I'm starting to catch the bug. I really, REALLY want a pair of 325is. I can't resist the gold glare of those headphones.
biggrin.gif

May 14, 2008 at 5:37 PM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drives me crazy too...I keep feeling like I'm missing out on something, my equipment isn't good enough, everything I think and feel and hear is just WRONG, should I get some Beyers/AKGs/Ultrasones/Grados?, which amp?, which DAC?, which cables?....ARRRRGHH! My wife can't stand the words "DAC" and "amp" any more. If I even begin to talk about this stuff, she goes glassy-eyed, sighs, and gets the thousand yard stare.

That's how I feel at times. Luckily I've been happy with my DACs, and the only way I cured some of my curiosity on some equipment is to purchase it for a while and then sell it if I don't go back to it for a while.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's ok man. Were all there with you. You'll never be alone.

Hi, My name is John or Jam, anyway, I am a Headfiolic.

Okay, okay, (stand up from chair), I am a Headfiolic too...

May 15, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by schugh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Head-Fi that is and all things headphones!
Why oh why did Denon have to start making high end headphones.
I need another pair of headphones like I need another pair of arms or something!
eek.gif

Let's see: Grado GS1000, RS-1, 225. Sennheiser HD600, 280 Pro, PX100.
AKG 701, 81DJ. Shure 500.
And now add to that list the Denon D5000 (got them at lunch time today).
I know, I know there are some of you with way bigger lists, but honestly what the heck am I doing?
rolleyes.gif

Oh well. They do sound awfully good to my ears. Certainly no worse in any bad way from the open phones I have. Just different and very good.
Listening to them right now at work with the headroom portable desktop amp and my Minidisc deck JE530 to some sitar and tabla and it sounds fabulous.

Got a very good price on them as well from a local authorized dealer here in Canada. Significantly lower then the US MSRP.
biggrin.gif

LOL

great sales speach man! almost seems like you have a problem!!
biggrin.gif

May 15, 2008 at 5:36 AM Post #22 of 25
Hey I was just thinking.
Being that the headphones are made in China shouldn't they be cheaper?
tongue.gif

Or is it that this is the cheaper price? I shudder to think then what the price would be if they were made in Japan.
eek.gif

-- Sanjay

May 15, 2008 at 5:54 AM Post #23 of 25
yup I agree that HeadFi is an Evil Forum.
4 months ago, I only intended to buy only one headphone for my college years. And guess what? I need to buy the amplifier for the phone, interconnection cable for them, power cord cable, and DAC for source. Furthermore, I continue to read headfi posts and continue to try other phones"ath-w5000, sony sa5000,denon modded d5000, edition 9, grado gs1000, grado gs1000 black dragon, OmegaII, ath-l3000 upcoming, HE60 upcoming" and other amps "Corda Opera, rudistor rpx 33, srm-007t, kgss". With those stuff, I am in a big debt now
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
. Need to sell some stuff soon for my credit card deadline at the end of 2008. Very Evil headfi
wink.gif
wink.gif
but thank you
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

May 15, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by waddragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yup I agree that HeadFi is an Evil Forum.
4 months ago, I only intended to buy only one headphone for my college years. And guess what? I need to buy the amplifier for the phone, interconnection cable for them, power cord cable, and DAC for source. Furthermore, I continue to read headfi posts and continue to try other phones"ath-w5000, sony sa5000,denon modded d5000, edition 9, grado gs1000, grado gs1000 black dragon, OmegaII, ath-l3000 upcoming, HE60 upcoming" and other amps "Corda Opera, rudistor rpx 33, srm-007t, kgss". With those stuff, I am in a big debt now
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
. Need to sell some stuff soon for my credit card deadline at the end of 2008. Very Evil headfi
wink.gif
wink.gif
but thank you
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

That is a lot of stuff you purchased in the last 4 months, but I really shouldn't be talking
wink.gif
. Good luck on the upcoming HE60 and other amps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back