hello,im looking for a pair of headphones and a pair of earbuds my budget is $250 combined.
Jan 3, 2014 at 1:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

edennout333

New Head-Fier
Hey headfi im new here, names Eden.    I owned a pair of bowers and wilkins p3 which i enjoyed.They broke on me but i paid best buy fora  warranty and now i have $220 store credit. I want to use that on a pair of in ear earbud(mostly for the gym) and a pair of over the ear headphones. As far as the headphones im leaning towards Audio Technica ATH M50s . For the earbuds im torn between Bose ie2 sports version and Shure se215 and maybe bowers and wilkens c5. I know the c5 are much more expensive  (if they are really good il get them and a cheaper headphone). I Listen to everything but mainly rock. Im looking for a well rounded sound that illustrates an acoustic guitar sound clearly and with rich sound . Any comments feedback suggestions would be much appreciated  THANKS!

Jan 3, 2014 at 1:13 AM Post #2 of 7
Hello, welcome to head fi :)

If you're a basshead like me, and still want the natural soundstage i'd suggest to wait for the T PEOS H300 which will be available end januari.

If you're more into the natural sounding, and i mean very natural like the orignal recording i'd suggest the Shure S535

But i will recommend the T PEOS H300, a little punch to the ears is always good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back