Hello, I am looking for a set of in ear's,
Mar 7, 2012 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Cheezerme

New Head-Fier
I am looking for some in ear's, What would be preferred is a neutral sound, good isolation with the stock in ear pads. And comfort would also be very good. These are for my brother, but some bands he really likes include Muse, The mountain goats, They might be giants, there really isn't any bands he listens to that have a lot of bass, so that is not really a requirement. Price range is anywhere under 40$, cheaper is good, but not required. Thank you for your time!

Mar 7, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #2 of 4
Klipsch X10. I am beginning to sound like a fan boy, I know, but they really can't be beat for comfort. I would call them fairly neutral sounding and they isolate very well.

Mar 7, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #3 of 4
Oh, while those look nice, OH my, i left 4 instead of $ i for some reason mess that up a lot, sorry for the confusion, I ment 40$ i will switch that now.

Mar 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM Post #4 of 4
Have you checked out ljokerl's IEM review thread yet? It's an excellent resource for anyone buying IEMs. That being said, I think the MEElectronics A151 are worth a look, as they're pretty neutral, detailed, and are available online for ~$45, though they occasionally go lower. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back